SEPTEMBER 14, 2012 - GO DAD! | waterskiing in westbank, BC

It seems the older I get, the shorter summer lasts and less of my favorite summer past times get to be experienced.  Especially now that my husband and I live in Kamloops and are not able to hop on the boat every afternoon with our families.  This summer we had ten days off in August during that nice heat wave and spent half of it up at Whistler enjoying the local lakes and beaches and the other half in Westbank with our families. It was nice to get some down time in and enjoy those good ole boating days.

My Dad grew up in Cranbrook and spent a lot of his summer days as a kid out at Moyie Lake water skiing and hanging out.  When our family moved from Airdrie, Alberta back to Westbank about ten years ago, we then bought our family boat and Dad was once again able to get back into it.  Now, when he's home every couple of weeks he goes out nearly every morning bright and early to get in his daily ski with my Mom as his driver. Whenever we're in town I tag along, camera in tow. I think each year he gets better! Go Dad!




No comments:

Post a Comment