JULY 31, 2012 - TEZ, NICOLE & NELSON THE LAB | engaged

When Tez & Nicole asked me if it was okay to include their lab, Nelson, into some of their engagement shoot, I of course said it was fine. I love dogs and I love to photograph them as well because they are just a lot of fun to work with and have around. You can catch some really great unexpected and fun moments. Like in this first shot, he was just roaming around and I had said not to worry about it because one of these moments will be just right.

Tez & Nicole took Nelson in when they found out he had cancer in his jaw. They got him the surgery he needed and he is now cancer free and living a good, happy life!

These two were a lot of fun to work with. There is so much chemistry between them and you can really see it throughout the shoot.  They may have told me they were camera shy but I'm not buying it! Their wedding is taking place on September 8, at St. Hubertus Winery in Kelowna, BC.  Happy planning you two!















No comments:

Post a Comment