JULY 3, 2012 - GARRETT+CHELCEE | they're expecting to be parents real soon, like, tomorrow's her due date soon


I've known this lovely couple for quite a few years now and have had the opportunity to work with them on many different occasions through family sessions on both sides of their families.  I even did a mock wedding shoot of them for my portfolio when I was graduating photography school.  We see each other quite often though even without all the photo shoots as our families are all good friends and Chelcee is my hair dresser.

Come this November they will be married 6 years and they are now expecting their first child, a baby boy who's due tomorrow!  Chelcee had loads of fun ideas that she wanted to do for their maternity shoot and she brought lots of great props and outfits.  I had a lot of fun putting them all to use and can't wait to see when the little guy will make his appearance.









No comments:

Post a Comment